Well, it was a rather quiet and uneventful weekend. Cierlle and I spoke a few times, and everything is going fine at home. Carinelle and I have not yet gotten a chance to talk. Granted, talk is not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Nelle lately, I mean.... well its been a while....
The JE war is going well enough. The mercs they hired are gone, and rumor says that JE is going to vote on moving to 0.0, and I say good riddance to bad rubbish there. A shame, they had potential at one point.
What else....
I am sure there is more I am supposed to be putting down here, but this is more than enough I think.
To be honest with myself, I think just jotting things down here is helping. I really have been able to reign in my temper quite a lot better lately. Believe me, I have seen some really stupid stuff, in the way of posts as well as a couple KM's. I just brushed them off. Too bad I could not have done this a while back, who knows what could have happened differently eh?
Well, we will just see what the future holds for me and what role I fill in the future I guess.
Like Husband, Father, and Clan Elder is not enough? Well.... I do feel as if something is missing, so time will tell.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment