Its been an interesting few days, to say the least. Spent a couple days in Gult. Helped out once again my opting for POS guns instead of the Brimir. Systems were a little better tonight. EM won a decisive victory. Not only did we save the tower, but we destroyed a lot of the hostile fleet, nearly took out a pair of their Capital ships as well, but they opted to self destruct before we could kill them. On top of the kills, we lost only a Skydancer, and that is what they are built for anyway. Our allies are what swung the fleet to victory.
Some have said that we should make sure to congratulate them, which I agree of course... but.... They should also remember, that its EM itself, who and what we are that brings allies out and encourages them to help us in the first place. Its the very essence of being EM that makes those allies willing to fly far from their homes to help us engage in defensive and even offensive operations. Seeing so many blue pilots on the field made me swell with pride.
Spoke with Carinelle before the op again. I..... I think I'll just wing it and see what happens. This is not something I can pre-plan really. I guess for this, the heart is gonna run the show.
So lets see where it goes. I wonder if she would say yes if I asked....
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment