So, our war targets called in a lot of their mercs and hit a Gradient large tower in Gult. Instead of bringing in the Brimir I opted to operate some of the POS batteries. I had Tercius and Teo also on guns, so it was not too bad. Systems went crazy for better than 40 minutes, but once that cleared up I managed to start racking in the kills. I saw Nelle go down, but there was nothing that I could do to help out.
We spoke on our private line a little before and after the op itself. It was so nice to see her, to talk to her. I wish I could have just ignored the Op and picked her up and just went off with her somewhere. I still don't know what to do there though. I guess the first step will be to sit down and talk to her. They say the first step is the hardest one to take though. Anyway, it was a long night and I slept in my pod, so I am going to keep this short. I have a feeling it is going to be quite a long day again.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment