So, its been a few days since I put anything in here now. Just touching base with stuff in Re-Aw.
I can't get my head around things in here. It just seems so disorganized and chaotic to me. I am just too used to the way things are done in Gradient I guess.
Cierelle agrees with that assessment though. Especially since I seem to apply a lot of the same standards to Desher. We are a well organized clan, what can i say.
The twins are doing very good. I swear Roia mumbled daaa when she looked at me. Cierelle just smiles and nods, but she thinks I read too much into that! Well I cant help it.
Anyway, Sansha stuff is still happening, not sure what to make of it but they are even getting Carriers into high sec now. I might be over reacting, but I am considering turret defense batteries around the area. I worry that will stress out the others though, guess we'll see.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment