OK then.
Sansha activity increased to the point where they now are fielding a leviathan class Titan on the field.
Spoke with a group of the other heads of the septs and larger families this morning and I have decided that we are installing turret defense batteries as well as anti aircraft missile systems in strategic locations.
Work has already begun to have the gear brought in. I am spending quite a bit of my personal fortune on this, but I want it done NOW.
Seems a little worry is creeping into the lives of the clan, so I have been spending more time at home, and in public doing things. I really don't know exactly how seeing me makes them feel better really, but it seems to be helping morale a lot.
Re-Aw time is still going. I think I am making a little progress, but its not easy since I am not spending much time in pod. Hard to be in two places at once, and right at the moment I am needed here.
Still avoiding Nelle. I hear she is spending some more time with Ulf. I hope that is going well. I fear I am starting to lose her. Of course, maybe that is what I am trying to do? I don't know really. I cannot reconcile what I really want there. I don't understand it myself so I cant put it to words. Cierelle is getting quite frustrated with me any time Nelle comes up. I swear I thought she was going to punch me in the head the other night when I refused to talk about it at all. She probably should have.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment