Sunday, May 30, 2010

Been a few days again.

Maybe at some point I'll do this daily, but not likely. I still am unsure if it even helps at all.

Anyway, um.... So, Roia is definitely saying Daaa when she see's me. Even the nanny thinks so. Damn these two grow so fast. Draden is definitely taking after me, he is putting on weight fast as can be. I swear he acts like he wants to be up an walking around already, where Roia is quite content being waited on. Its hard to believe the kids are going to be 4 months old tomorrow already. It seem like yesterday I was holding them for the first time. Cierelle is as proud as can be, I see such a glow in her eyes when she is looking at the twins it warms my heart.

I have been avoiding Nelle still. Not sure what to do there. I mean, I love her with all my heart still, but there seems to be something there trying to get between me and her, and I cannot figure out what it is. I hope I can figure it out before I wreck things between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment