Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So, here this thing is.

This is supposed to help me, at least that is what the shrink says. What the fuck does he know, some little geek pencil pusher. Sits in his soft chair and listens to people talk all the time. What the hell does he know about the burdens and joys of leadership? Not a damn thing.

Hmm, I guess this isn't helping, or what he suggested, so I'll give it a try. I have to. If I don't I am liable to self destruct or something.

Well, I guess I should start off with why I am doing this.

I need a release. That isn't it either really, I have plenty of those. I need something, and I can't exactly put my finger on what it is that I need.

Fuck this, this is stupid. Cierelle can't really expect me to be working on this damn thing when I have other things, REAL things I can be doing.

I tried, and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment